How does Search Engine Optimisation Work?
SEO (sometimes called Natural or Organic Searching) involves key changes to your website to make it more user friendly for the Search Engines.
The result is a website that looks more attractive to the major Search Engines and helps you to achieve higher search engine rankings.
The key changes made to your site are very low profile, and are barely visible to the every day visitor of your site.
With the Search Engines constantly evolving it is critical that any SEO changes made to a site are natural and adhere to a few basic rules:
The 6 Essential Keys to a high ranking website
Your Site Should:
1. Offer real information or value to it’s visitors
2. Be updated regularly
3. Be endorsed or linked to from other external sources including Social Networking sites, Blogs and other websites from within your geo-graphical location and industry
4. Include the use of your keywords in the title, body, bolded text and other critical areas
5. Be well structured in a way that makes it easy for the search engines to find, index and rank your site
6. Use of other factors including domain name choice, age of site and actual use of code in comparison to your competitors
Click Here to Arrange one of the Online Specialists Team to Contact you to discuss the best SEO package to suit your needs or call 1300 855 943 today.